The Finger Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. It also shows the Plethysmograph wave, which guarantees accuracy. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. It comes with a Neck/wrist cord. Convenient for nurses and doctors to hang on the neck. A small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Suitable for daily use, measure your health at any time.
- PI Indicator Perfusion Index. Reflects the amount of blood flow measured by the oximeter. A health care professional tests blood flow to establish norms, and to aid in identifying changes in a patient's condition.
- Adjustable Brightness Meet your needs at any conditions: bright or low light conditions, choose the best brightness for your eyes.
- OLED display Dual-color OLED display. Quality data display
- Multi-direction display Rotatable multidirectional display in 4 directions, using 6 modes. View results from any direction.
- Alarm function Set the alarm according to your needs. There will be a warning once the measured values go beyond the set threshold.
- Long battery life 6-hour continuous functionality. Without a signal, the meter will enter a standby state after 8 seconds.
1 x Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
1 x Lanyard
1 x English user manual
By aviation restrictions, batteries are not included in the package.